Meet leading project developers, investors, lenders, power purchasers, technology experts and other active market players looking to craft deals and discover:
- How to benefit from the increasing flow of available capital
- Who will be making deals
- What terms are available
- What opportunities exist for partners & investors
About The Summit:
Geothermal is poised to meet the rapidly growing demand for renewable, zero-carbon power. Expansion opportunities across the US have enormous potential for geothermal energy growth. The opportunities for geothermal have never been more promising and the financial community sees it as the next big renewable play.
The Geothermal Finance & Investment Summit will bring together leading project developers, investors, lenders, EPC contractors, and other players to share their perspectives on the market for geothermal finance and investment. You will not only hear from this group about the latest developments in the geothermal finance and investment markets, but the Summit will also provide an outstanding opportunity to meet and network with active market players and to accurately gauge the current pulse of the industry.
The Summit is designed to provide the latest intelligence on the current market environment for putting together geothermal deals. The players in the market will discuss what they are looking for when they get involved in deals, what future opportunities exist for partners and investors, and how to successfully get deals done in 2008 and beyond. You will hear:
- Developers offer their perspective on the current market
- Investors discuss criteria used in evaluating geothermal investments
- Lenders outline terms and structures for debt-financing
- Technology companies and EPC contractors provide their perspective on physical development of projects
- Utilities discuss purchasing geothermal baseload to meet RPS requirements
or obtain more information about this unique event, please visit the event website at http://www.infocastinc.com/geotherm.html, or call (818) 888-4444.